Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Wildlife Sound Recording Society

You may want to check out the Spring 2011 edition of The Journal Of The Wildlife Recording Society. 
I wrote a short article, on the subject of getting started with ultrasonic recording.
It's not sold in Newsstands (unfortunately). You must become a Member, in order to receive The Journal.  




Check it out here:
Wildlife Sound Recording Society (UK)  It's a great site to visit, in any case.
You might consider becoming a Member! (If you aren't already!) - Membership Page


I enjoy the benefits of being a Member, and getting to listen to those CDs of Wildlife recordings that show up in my mailbox...  I should warn you: You may find yourself branching out, into making all kinds of wildlife recordings! As for myself, my two favorite groups of animals to record, are still: Bats & Bugs (Singing insects).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Post to Accompany Today's Live Webinar On The BatAbility Club

An Addendum Post - To Accompany Today's Live Webinar On BatAbility Club (on The Microscopy of Pond Water). April 8th 2023 Below, are som...