Saturday, June 15, 2013

Spring Issue Of The Journal of The Wildlife Sound Recording Society

The Journal Of The Wildlife Sound Recording Society Volume 13 No 1

The Spring 2013 issue of The WSRS's Journal arrived in my mailbox the other day.
I had originally planned to submit a bat detector review (or two) to the Editor, but was not able to complete the editing and submit them in time.

What I did have an opportunity to submit, was a slightly edited/polished version of my recent book review.
My mini-review of British Bat Calls; Which was also posted here on the blog, a while back.



Well, in any case, I'm happy to have it appear in the Journal - So, below is a scan of the WSRS Version:


Well, needless to say, I won't miss another opportunity to submit a bat detector review to The WSRS Journal. There are actually a few that I'm currently working on for submission. Among the next review(s) I'll be submitting will be: The Batlogger M from Elekon, and The USG 116Hnm from Avisoft Bioacoustics.

The next review (currently working on) is of the UltraSoundGate 116Hnm from Avisoft Bioacoustics.
I'm very excited about this unit - And I am really looking forward to sharing my findings and experiences.
I consider it an exceptional, and progressive system. Perfectly suited for those with more advanced requirements and dynamic needs; such as Bat Researchers, etc.

Happy bat detecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for The Next Bat Detector for Review! To be Featured on Live Webinar @ The BatAbility Club!

Seeking the next bat detector (or wildlife sound recording device) To be featured on Live Webinar/Presentation for The BatAbility Club , to ...