Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Couple Of Outstanding, Informative Links -Plus- Hints Of What's To Come

I must confess, I had glanced over this Sample text before - Never actually reading it, only skimming over it. Shame on me! A Reader pointed it out to me, in a comment.
And, after reading it, I feel compelled to share it.
The excellent content of this (little) Sample, is a must read. Here is a link to the Sample: Article Summary
I've read the actual (full) Article, and it is wonderful! In my testing and comparisons, I have come to the same conclusions that these Professional Authors have. 

The bat detecting products offered by Avisoft Bioacoustics and The Batlogger M from Elekon AG are the best of the best.


...Well, although the cat's out of the bag...I do have an upcoming post, that I'm working on, entitled "Bat Detectors: The Best Of The Best" And, in the ~ $2,000 U.S. price range; I'll also be including: 
The Griffin from BatBox Ltd.
The D500X from Pettersson Elektronik

A full review of the New Batlogger M, from Elekon is also in the works, you won't want to miss it!

Here is a wonderful PDF from Avisoft Bioacoustics. Not only are their products World-class instruments (they invariably produce outstanding results)...But, I always find them wonderful to look at as well! As some of you may already know, I have a penchant for a lot of the facets of bat detectors - Not the least of which, is the way they look! What can I say? I adore bat detectors :)

Bat detecting season is upon us!

Happy bat detecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Next Book To Be Reviewed: ‘Sound Identification Of Terrestrial Mammals Of Britain & Ireland’

The Spring of 2024 is here, and it’s associated weather is fast approaching. I’m sorry to report that there really aren’t any new bat detect...