Wednesday, January 18, 2023

The Latest Book For Review Has Arrived! 'A Miscellany Of Bats'

The next book which I'll be reviewing here, was delivered today:

It is 'A Miscellany Of Bats' by M. Brock Fenton, and Jens Rydell 


Check out the link to Pelagic Publishing Here

I'm happy to report it's here, as I've been looking forward to it's arrival!  

After just quickly thumbing through it, I felt compelled to share that it is an absolutely stunning book! 

The photographs are breathtaking - And, I've already glimpsed quite a few chapters which I can hardly wait to read! 

I'm looking forward to reading & reviewing the book here on the blog!



Until next time,

Happy bat detecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for The Next Bat Detector for Review! To be Featured on Live Webinar @ The BatAbility Club!

Seeking the next bat detector (or wildlife sound recording device) To be featured on Live Webinar/Presentation for The BatAbility Club , to ...