Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Parkhurst Forest Bat Project

These days, I've been doing my best to avoid writing short posts. But in this case, I'll have to make an exception:
I came across this Gentleman's incredible Website recently; his name is Jon Whitehurst. 
Not only does his Site contain an amazing amount of information; but it is all data that he and his Wife have collected themselves! In a word: Impressive.

I was also very happy to see the equipment that he uses for his bat surveys: Elekon!

(The Link to his Site has been added, under 'Great Bat Organizations & Other Links')

Happy bat detecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Post to Accompany Today's Live Webinar On The BatAbility Club

An Addendum Post - To Accompany Today's Live Webinar On BatAbility Club (on The Microscopy of Pond Water). April 8th 2023 Below, are som...