Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

What's Happening At Wildlife Acoustics - New & Improved Stuff!

The new Echo Meter EM3+ from Wildlife Acoustics will be available by April 30th - You can preorder it now (from the links below):

I'm happy to report, that the new Echo Meter EM3+ is no longer green! - It's Black, and it looks very cool!



I'll tell you what...The more I look at this new EM3+, the more interested I become. I'm wondering just how well does this new model perform? Hmmm... Here's another link, where you can look at some more beautiful pictures of it: Wildlife & Countryside Services

To commemorate these new developments, the new links have been added to the 'Great Bat Detector Links' section (on the right-hand-side of the blog). 

Don't forget to check out their new Kaleidoscope Pro software - For the automatic ID of bat calls! You can download and use it free for 2 weeks. I've tested it, and it works great! A mini-review of it, will be published here in the near future.

...A rather busy year for the World of bat detecting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention!!

    We always strive to match our clients with the best bat detector for their needs.

    Martin.
    Wildlife & Countryside Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, my pleasure!
    You offer great prices & deals for those living in Europe or the UK.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete