Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The (latest) New Firmware (Ver. 22) - For The BatBox Griffin -

The BatBox Griffin - Well, the (latest) new firmware (Ver. 22) installed just as smoothly as the previous firmware updates. Less than 10 minutes for the whole procedure. The unit powers itself off automatically when finished. It completes the upgrade process upon the next power up; and that's it. The unit is behaving normally. For BatBox Griffin Owners, here is the Firmware Update Web Page.

I have to say, that in general, I do enjoy BatBox's new firmware upgrades! It's great to see the changes that are implemented - Both major and minor.
The weather is fairly nice this evening - Conducive to bat flight, in other words. So, I was in a hurry to put the newly upgraded unit into commission (on my back window sill, for now).

I've printed out the documentation, and I'm (anxiously) reading it now. It is provided in Microsoft Word format; and is entitled 'Notes For Firmware Upgrade 0022' So far, I'm impressed with what I've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment