Monday, May 30, 2011

Sonogram produced by SeaWave software & Ultramic200K

Here is one of the first Sonograms produced using SeaWave 2.0 & Ultramic200K from Dodotronic. I know for a fact, that SeaWave & SeaPro are able to produce much nicer sonograms (I've seen them myself, on the Dodotronic/Ultramic page). But, I will confess - That I haven't got around to reading the whole manual yet...

Here's one, using the default (Gray) settings:
(I don't remember which bat this was)


And, here's one using the '#12 Violet' color scheme:


I haven't studied it very closely yet, but at first glance (and upon hearing the recording) I'd say this was from a Little Brown Bat (Myotis lucifugus).
Both of these bats were picked up at over 40 meters away, using the Ultramic200K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Post to Accompany Today's Live Webinar On The BatAbility Club

An Addendum Post - To Accompany Today's Live Webinar On BatAbility Club (on The Microscopy of Pond Water). April 8th 2023 Below, are som...